There is more fun than just products. Sid has a series of workshops for adults and parents. They are held in the store in a relaxed, nonjudgmental and open environment. What is said in Please, stays in Please!
- Once a month she hosts Banana Pancakes (the title is based on a song about lazy sex by Jack Johnson) which is a mom's meet-up to discuss relationships and sex. I've been and it's excellent and a lot of fun.
- Last month was a workshop on Rope Bondage, which got a great write up in South Slope News.
- January brings a workshop on "How to Talk to Your Kids about Puberty, Body Changes and Sex", run by a nurse and author. Tickets here.
- Also in January "Stiptease for Shy Birds", a workshop on finding your inner vixen.
- Upcoming for the winter and spring are workshops for patients that have undergone major surgery.
Please has private shopping hours, 3pm-4pm, when they pull down the blinds so you can explore without feeling like Park Slope is watching. You can also shop online, but I recommend at least once going into the store to explore all they have to offer.
557 5th Ave