Friday, August 21, 2015
Tomorrow: The Last Summer Strolls Event of the Season!
The summer is almost over, but you wouldn't know it from the sticky weather we've been experiencing lately. It's time to come out for one more summer celebration before it starts to snow!
North Slope Summer Strolls
Saturday, August 22 5-9 pm
Sterling Place to Dean Street
FREE - FREE - FREE!
- A Pop-up Park sponsored by TD Bank's 5th Avenue branch, featuring activities by Brooklyn Capoeira, Brooklyn Fencing, the Park Slope YMCA and more!
- Live jazz (Christian Finger Trio) and soul music (LA Blacksmith),
- Bounce House (Puppetry Arts) and Climbing Wall,
- Vintage Cars, - A Free Photo Booth, - Games and Activities,
- Al Fresco dining and drinking at Fifth Ave Restaurants and bars,
- A fashion show featuring clothes from 5th Ave boutiques,
- And Much, Much More!