Well, that's it for the 2015 Summer Strolls season. There are so many people to thank for the amazing success of the Summer Strolls series this July and August amongst our 5th Avenue community and beyond.
- Erika Clarke for the photographs and assistance at every event. You can view all the photos here.
- Joelle Gonzalez and the TD Bank Team from our 5th Avenue Branch for sponsoring the amazing Pop-Up Park. It was one of the highlights of the events.
- DoT and NYPD for the closing the streets and looking after us all!
- South Brooklyn Shakespeare - 3 great performances of Much Ado About Nothing
- Freddy's Bar - The always-entertaining Doggy Fashion Show
- Tabeel Aromatherapy Gift and Salon - hosting our 5th Avenue Fashion Show
- Puppetry Arts - For bringing their popular Bouncy House and Kid's activities.
All these #theother5th merchants helped us in some way and we wish to thank them for their support.
Leopoldis, Align Brooklyn, Capoeira Brooklyn, YMCA, Sidecar, Jake's Handcrafted, Tabeel Aromatherapy Gift and Salon, Slope Nutrition, Blackhorse Pub, Pizza Town, Eleven Consignment, Lenny's Pizza, Gorilla Coffee, Amerikick, La Casa Artesanal, Lulu's Cuts & Toys, R&A Hardware, 5th Ave Fitness, Bikram Yoga, Brooklyn Hearth, Yayo's Latin Cuisine, Flirt Brooklyn, 826NYC, Goorin Bros., South Brooklyn Shakespeare, The Old Stone House, Miriam, Peperoncino, McMahon's, Punta Cana, Wolf & Deer, Brooklyn Juice Co, Artichoke Pizza, Dearest, NY Kids Club, BK Bots, South, Subs n Stuff, Convivium Osteria, Blue Sky Bakery, Please NYC, The Chocolate Room, Prospect Bar & Grill, The New Stoop Diner,
Other businesses that also supported us not on #theother5th.
Printutopia, Antique Automobile Association, Jen Slaw Juggling, Brooklyn Fencing, Leah Shaw, Shipwrecked NYC, the Mayor's Office, All Granola, Feed the Mind, Body and Soul, Green Mountain, L A Blacksmith, Christian Finger Band, Activation Trio, Sharon Enlow Face Painter, ICH Events, Ladder 122, NY Chess.
Next up Halloween!