The Fabulous Fifth Avenue Fair is just about 2 weeks away!
Sunday, May 17th 12 - 6 pm on Fifth Avenue between Sterling Place and 12th Street.
- Fifth Avenue’s destination restaurants and bars with outdoor tables and chairs serving their renowned local food, wine and beer.
- Our charming boutiques and shops will also set up tables and racks outdoors in front of their storefronts
- A new special "Art Walk" section between 1st and 2nd Streets that features local artists curated by local Fifth Avenue artist Jonathan Blum.
- A stage in front of NY Kids Club featuring a performance from The Urban Children's Choir, the Brooklyn Music Factory and more!
- Other local features include a Vintage Car Show courtesy of Antique Automobile Association of Brooklyn, plus collectibles, rides, antiques, crafts and family fun!
Interested in being a vendor at the fair? Download the application here.
Artists and Artisans email Jonathan Blum for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .