- Stone Park Cafe: Special Valentine's Day menu, $65. Download the menu here.
- Pink Olive: Me+You= ♥ Pink Olive has teamed up with cookie extraordinaire, Casue Sweets, to create a limited edition Pink Olive Valentine Telegram! It features an exclusive design of two cupcakes and a heart cookies w/ custom initials, hand-written note on "xoxo" letterpress card, all wrapped up and ready to go for $24 Call them at 718-398-2016 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order. Orders will be accepted until Monday, February 7th.
- Kappa Sake House: Try their special Prix Fixe Dinner or Brunch menu throughout the entire Valentine's weekend. Download the menu here.
- Baluchi's: offering special dinner for two for $50. Enjoy drinks from their new bar! Download the menu here
- Melt: A four course menu for $50,including Bacon Wrapped Scallop, Horseradish Crusted Beef Tenderloin, Seared Salmon, Dark Chocolate Mousse Torte and more! Pair wine with each course for just $25 more! Download the menu here.
- Southpaw: 2/13 A Benefit for the American Cancer Society: Pink + Black Tie Gala. Bands: The Liza Colby Sound, Les Sans Culottes, Miss Fairchild, Burlesque Performances by Angie Pontani + Helen Pontani, Twirla, Sexology, Kiki. 21+ w/ ID admission: $20 includes a comp drink door time: 6PM Doors/7PM Show. | 2/14 THE SYD STRAW HEARTWRECK SHOW featuring the Orchestraw Plankton and exciting mystery Special Guests! 18+ w/ ID admission: $20 door time: 7:30 DOORS / 8PM SHOW. Also, don't miss their 1970s Valentines Day Key Party at Downsouth (the basement). Open beer and wine bar, snack buffet & party favors. Music by Mikey Palms, 21+ w/ ID admission. Door time: 9pm $20
- Zu Zu's Petals: They are celebrating their 40th Valentine's Day. Congrats! "Stop by and share a glass of bubbly Proseco with us.Why not make it a Valentine's Weekend? Our collection of garden fresh flowers will be available for pick up or delivery from Friday February 11th-Monday February 14th.The Love you take is equal to the Love you make."
- Moutarde: is normally closed on Mondays but will be open on Valentine's Day.
- Palo Santo: will be serving Valentine’s Dinner all weekend! A special five course meal will be available for three nights! Saturday, February 12th, Sunday, February 13th, and Monday, February 14th. Bring a few friends on Saturday for a triple date, or reserve a quiet two top on Sunday and beat the crowds. Slow down the pace while you and your significant other enjoy raw oyster ceviche and a whole grilled lobster or grass-fed beef tenderloin with chayote gratin. Meat, fish and vegetarian friendly options will be available. An unlisted nine course tasting will also be served at the kitchen counter by chef Jacques Gautier.FIVE COURSE TASTING with meat, fish and veg options. Reservations available from 6pm – 10pm - $160 PER COUPLE
- Eidolon: 20% off all jewelry during Valentine's Day weekend through Valentine's Day? (Sat, Sun and Mon)
- Campo De' Fiori: Special dinner for $39! Download the menu: here
- Gingers Bar: As always, LOTS going on at Gingers! Download their busy Valentine's Weekend schedule here!
- Brooklyn Industries: Lots of special Valentine's Day goods. Check out their Gift Guide
Friday, February 11, 2011
Valentine's Weekend Has Arrived
Wow, that was quick! Valentine's Day will be here on Monday. Fifth Avenue, though, will be celebrating all weekend. Here is what is happening (oh, and don't forget that Monday is the last day of the Spending Spree Raffle):