Other Fifth Avenue mentions include:
- Cog and Pearl
- Freddy's Bar (coming soon to Fifth Avenue)
- Lynette Kirchner of Two Lovers
- Victoria Libertore for her shows at Bax
- Jack "Skippy"McFadden, a founder of Union Hall
- and our friends at Roadify
- Also, we share OTBKB's Shout-out to the Open Source Gallery, which continues to fight on and do positive things in the community despite experiencing a devastating fire.
- Finally, a special congrats to our friend Zohreh Shayesteh, who owns Zora Space on 4th Avenue. We consider her a friend of Fifth!
Oh, also, a list of 2010 Park Slope notables could not be made without mentioning "The Baristas who walked out of Gorilla Coffee." Hopefully, this will be the last time we'll hear of it, though!