We've been working on a comprehensive list of Fifth Avenue places to eat, drink and be merry on New Year's Eve. However, the pressures of the holiday season and the logistical nightmare that was/is "Snowpocalypse 2010" has made the whole endeavor more difficult than we thought it would be. Here is what we have so far, though. We'll update the list as we get more information and repost it later in the week:
- Aunt Suzie's Restaurant: Open from 5 PM to 11 PM. Serving their regular menu .
- Baluchi's Park Slope: Open regular hours. Try cocktails at their new bar.
- Piramide: Join them on New Year`s Eve for live entertainment, free giveaways, noise makers and much more!
- Kappa Sake House: Pre Fix Dinner and Sake pairing. Open till 1:00 am! Check out the menu here.
- Aperitivo: Open New Years Eve 11 am till 4 pm and New Years Day 11am till 12 pm!
- Alta Voce - New Years Eve open 6:30 pm till ? Live Jazz from 9:30 pm till 12:30 am by The Christian Nourijanian Quartet. Check out the menu here.
- Melt: Starting 5:30 pm enjoy a 4 course dinner with a complimentary glass of champagne $50 prixe fixe or a la carte at the Bar. Or drop in at 11 pm for drinks at the bar and a midnight toast to the New Year. Start 2011 with a great brunch from 10:30 am-4 pm. New Year's Eve menu is available here.
By the way, you'll need something nice to wear if you are going to be going out on the town. Check out the Park Slope Patch's look at New Year's Eve Dresses that you can buy on Fifth!
Photo by P*P (Flickr)