Spending local is key to a thriving community. Keeping dollars in the local economy helps to promote community development, local jobs for local people and our small business are key stakeholders in the community. Plus, they give back to our schools and non-profits!
But we also benefit from great service, unique products and innovation.
So if you can, shop local this Saturday and every Saturday!
To help you stay local on Small Business Saturday, we have a huge list of fun things to do, enjoy and buy on 5th Ave from Dean to 18th!
Check out this LINK for more details.
- Brother Hamm live at Backyard with a Family Happy Hour menu.
- Ground Floor Gallery Holiday Workshop - 44 Daughters doll making.
- Body Reserve - Free Zumba Class at 4pm. Drop off used coats as well!
- Two Boots - Special Medium $10 pizza with 5 topping
- Lulu's Cuts and Toys - Free Glitter Tattoos
- Sky Ice Sweet and Savory - High 5 Ice Cream Sampler
- Pinot's Palette - A High 5 kid's Holiday/Hanukkah painting special for $10 Afternoon.
- Tabeel's Aromatherapy Gifts and Salon - 5 best sellers for men and women.
- Oyster Bar Brooklyn - An extended $5 Happy Hour menu for kids a $5 prix fix menus featuring pancakes, fish sticks, pizza bagels and more
- Mavi Jeans - Storewide special and treats.
- Slope Nutrition - 5 tips for a healthy holiday season
- Carnem Steakhouse - Free mimosa with brunch from 10am -4pm
- Private Picassos - Toobalink challenge in the studio using the number 5, whilst the parents shop - all day!
- Lullaby Baby - special shop small opening (usually closed Saturdays) from 6.30pm - 10pm
- Align Brooklyn - join in their social media campaign to win a free class!
- Nunu Chocolates Cafe and Taproom - First day to get those Goldilocks gift boxes and a special happy hour.
- Halstead Properties collecting coats from now until the end of the year. Also drop off at Body Reserve and Amerikick and the Tree lighting Ceremony!
Windows are being decorated featuring 5, see how many you can spot! Emcon Pharmacy, Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store and more coming everyday!