This Saturday, November 29th is Small Business Saturday, the big day to #shopsmall for the holiday season!
The Park Slope Fifth Avenue Business Improvement District (Dean - 18th Street) is the place to be, with over 500 small stores, bars and restaurants to explore! The Daily News agrees! Come on down to Fifth and support our local businesses!
Make sure to join us for a special tree lighting ceremony at the corner of 5th Avenue and 3rd Street (S'Nice). The event starts at 6:30 and includes, music, treats, crafts and more!
- Hot Chocolate from S'Nice
- Cookies donated by Tabeel
- Marshmallows from Du Jour Bakery
- Songs by Amy Miles and Caroling by Opera on Tap
- Puppet performances and activities by Puppetry Arts
- Ornament making with NY Kids Club
- Popcorn by Popcorn Love
- Belgian Mini-Brownies from Le Pain Quotidien
- Plus a special visit from Santa Claus and Frosty!
Check out the video that American Express created about last year's events: