This is it! Tonight is the debut of Summer Strolls AND South Brooklyn Shakespeare on the North Side of Fifth Avenue. Details below. We hope to see you there!
Friday, August 15: Dean Street - Sterling Place 5-9 pm
On tap for the 15th:
- Rock climbing wall from Brooklyn Boulders
- Amusements by Puppetry Arts
- Vintage Cars
- Street Chess
- Music by LA Saxy and Deep Pockets
- Tumbling with NY Kids Club
- Face painting and juggling
- Outdoor food and drinks from local bars and restaurants
- A Live performance of Romeo and Juliet, Please note that the performance will start at 7:00pm at 5th Ave and Dean St.
- and more!
Don't miss it!
The second and final movie at the GreenSpace@President Street (located at Fifth Avenue and President Street) takes place on Saturday, August 16 at dusk. This week's movie: A Pain in the Ass
Bring your own chairs and the movies are cancelled in the case of rain.
This is the last weekend to catch the "Staycation" show at Ground Floor Gallery (343 5th Street near 5th Avenue). Don't miss the show before it packs up Sunday evening!