Our friends at Backyard (388 Fifth Avenue) are turning up the silliness this summer, which is a good thing for those of us in town for staycation.
-Five days of five drafts for $5 (on Fifth Avenue) of Sixpoint beers, plus the launch of Sixpoint's new Tesla brew.
-Find the gnomes hidden in the bar and win a prize!
July 21st - July 25th
- Monday, July 21st 6 pm: Well, since it's Tuesday, you missed the Salamander Sauce Company Cocktail Challenge. For pictures of the event and recipes, check out their Facebook Page.
- Tuesday, July 22nd 4 pm: TONIGHT! A Happy Hour for New Mothers!
- Wednesday, July 23rd 7 pm: Jackrabbit Sports Social Run Happy Hour. Run with Jackrabbit and finish at Backyard!
- Thursday, July 24th 10 pm: Live music from Jeff Winter and Adam Strum
- Friday, July 25th 4 pm: The Grand Silly Finale!
Hey, if you are stuck in town this summer like we are, this sounds like a great way to spend your week!