Friday, July 18: 5th Avenue 12-18th Streets, 5-9 pm
- NYPD Climbing wall
- Music by Sonido Costeno
- Amusements and games with Puppetry Arts
- Vintage Cars - A Doggie Fashion Show and music at Freddy's Bar
- The Gowanus Circus!
- Drinks and food under the stars
- Chairs and tables in the street
- Lots of sidewalk chalk, frisbees and balls to transform 5th Avenue into a giant play space
You can enjoy more more summertime fun on Saturday, July 19 on 7th Avenue between 9-16th Streets, 12-5 pm.
Next Up on Fifth: South Slope Summer Strolls continue on Friday, July 25 (5th Avenue 12-18th Streets 5-9 pm). Don't miss the free performance of Romeo and Juliet by South Brooklyn Shakespeare 7:30pm 5th Ave between 17th and 18th)!