Monday, June 30, 2014

Buy Mario's Hair!


You may have noticed that Mario DiBiase, owner of Aperitivo and Treasurer of the Park Slope Fifth Avenue Business Improvement District, has been growing his hair and pulling it back into a small ponytail for some time, now. You may have thought that this was just a fashion statement but, in truth, he was growing it for charity!

The time has come folks - I started this trek March 20th 2012 and it has finally grow long enough so I can cut it and donate it. Help me help children that suffer with hair loss as they battle cancer and many other juvenile diseases. Please go to my Fundly Page and make a donation, I will be matching funds up to $500 and all proceeds will go to Children With Hair Loss Charity along with my curly locks.


For more info on his fundraising campaign, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment