-from the Park Slope Fifth Avenue BID and the merchants of Fifth Avenue!
Here are some of the Easter happenings on Fifth and beyond:
- Kappa Sake House: Open for Sunday Japanese home style Brunch tomorrow & their "Sake & Beer Garden" is open! The weather today is perfect!
- Park Slope Parents: Their Easter Egg Hunt in Prospect Park is on for 11:00 am. Details are available here!
- ZuZu's Petals: will be open Easter Sunday from 11:00 a.m.until "the lamb is cooked." They have a delicious selection of potted bulbs, garden annuals and perennials,fresh spring flowers.
- Baluchi's Park Slope: Easter drink special,$ $4.00 Margarita and Mango Daiquiri on the rocks.
- Melt: Special Easter brunch and spring menu!
STRAWBERRY HAZELNUT SALAD 10.
GRASS-FED BEEF BURGER SLIDER 3.5 ea
MELT OMELET 11.
MIMOSA FRENCH TOAST 10.
AVOCADO TOMATO BENEDICT
Poached Eggs, Brioche, Hollandaise 10.
EGGS BENEDICT 11.
BEEF SHORT RIB HASH 15.
BREAKFAST BURRITO 11.
STEAK AND EGGS 15.
COCOA CHICKEN SANDWICH 13.
FREE RANGE FRIED CHICKEN 15.
3 CHEESE GRILL CHEESE MELT 8.
VEGGIE BURGER 12.
MELT BURGER 15.
If we missed anything, feel free to post it in the comments, below!