THIS SATURDAY, March 19, 10am-4pm on Fifth Avenue between 3rd and 4th Streets. Sponsored by Council Member Brad Lander.
Next Saturday, March 26, 10am-4pm on Fifth Avenue between Sterling & Douglass (in front of Key Food's lot). Sponsored by Council Member Steve Levin.
Here's what you can bring to be recycled:
- Computers (laptops & desktops, servers, mainframes)
- Printers, scanners, fax-machines, copiers
- Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.)
- Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, etc.)
- Components (hard drives, CD-ROMs, circuit boards, power supplies, etc.)
- TVs, VCRs, & DVD Players
- Audio-visual equipment
- Cell phones, pagers, PDAs
- Telecommunication (phones, answering machines, etc.)
Will NOT be accepted: home appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators, or air conditioners.
Please note: To recycle media, such as floppies, cd’s, zips, VHS tapes please check out Green Disk.