We finally got a chance to do a full walk of the avenue this month, from Dean to 18th Street. For more regular updates, we recommend you visit Here's Park Slope. They do a really great job!
Anyway, here is what we found:
- Boutique Thrift at 515 Fifth Avenue
- 491 Fifth Avenue. Wait, what 491 Fifth Avenue? It's gone! Here's why.
- Fez Salon has moved from 351 to 355 Fifth, although the sign still says 351 (oops).
- The former Willie's Dawgs space will soon be Surfish Peruvia
- Teddy, which has multiple locations in the city, has opened an office on President, in the old "Oak" space.
- New Style Clothing closed
- Columbia in Park Slope opened at 376 Fifth Avenue
- Blockbuster is closing its 550 Fifth Avenue location
Other things you might be interested in:
Up to 70 percent off at Razor/Serene Rose
30-50 % off shoes and boots at Eidolon
50 % off at Teddy and Lucia
Nana is hiring a bartender and a hostess
Up to 50% off at Animated Closet
Alchemy is hiring servers
30% off bottles of wine at Peperoncino
Los pollitos 2 is closed until Saturday. They are having a Grand Reopening this weekend
2 pair of sneakers for $50 at Soula (selected styles)
50% off calendars and planners (except Moleskine) at Scaredy Kat
Zuzu's Petals is looking for a driver with a car for deliveries