Tuesday, April 8, 2014
A Taste of Fifth Raffle
This year at A Taste of Fifth, the Park Slope Fifth Avenue BID has added a raffle of items and gift certificates from the BID's amazing boutiques. Check out the list below before you attend. You'll receive one ticket at the door. Additional tickets are $1 a piece.
1. Jonathan Adler Totebag (worth $165)
Poppy, 217 5th Ave
2. Brooklyn cutting board from A.Heirloom
Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store, 232 5th Avenue
3. Four tickets to "America" A play with live music from Teatro Impiria, Italy. April 26
Spoke the Hub, 748 Union St
4. Pearlessence Spa Mist: Ultrasonic Mister (worth $40)
Tabeel Aromatherapy, 76 5th Avenue
5. Two hours of private sewing lessons in Flirt’s sewing studio.
Flirt, 586 5th Avenue
6. $25 gift certificate for Petrune Classic Clothing from Every Decade
Petrune, 233 5th Avenue
7. Annual Gym Membership (worth $789)
Body Reserve, 207 5th Avenue
8. Two $25 Gift Certificates for Diana Kane’s boutique
Diana Kane, 229 5th Avenue
9. $50 Gift Certificate towards any hat of your choice.
Goorin Bros., 195B 5th Avenue
10. Gift Certificate to Make Your Own for Two T-shirts
Hiho Batik, 184 5th Avenue
11. $25 Gift Certificate for Bhoomki Boutique
Bhoomki, 158 5th Avenue
12. An original painting by a local artist!
Ground Floor Gallery, 343 5th Street